- Toll Free: 1-877-521-9014
- Phone: 416-521-9014
- Fax: 416-521-9016
- Email: [email protected]
Pattern: Euro Silk
- Edging options
- Why Wool?
|Pile Material||100% Soft Nylon|
|Colour Variation||Due to the natural fibre of the product, colour reproduction to sample may vary due to normal dye lot variation.|
Vacuuming often is wool’s best friend. This is the most effective and economical way to remove soil and dirt particles before they become embedded into the carpet pile. You cannot over vacuum and vacuuming should begin the day the wall-to-wall carpet, hall or stair runner or area rug is installed.
For best results DO NOT use a beater bar brush on any wool fibres.
Spot & Stain Removal
- Dab and blot up liquids with paper towels or an absorbent cloth and scoop up any solids.
- Work inward from the edge of the spot to prevent excess spreading. Do not rub, as this may cause the spot to spread.
- Do not use any harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Do not saturate with water.
- Blot dry between each step.
- Use absorbent mats at every entrance to your home to prevent tracking in dirt.
- Regularly change filters in your heating and air conditioning systems.
Use a reputable wool carpet professional to do a thorough cleaning periodically to remove the deepest soils.
There are several deep cleaning methods you can use to ensure the beauty and life of your wool carpet, rug or stair runner.